Find out our useful information and answer to the frequently asked question, “How to get from Dalaman Airport (DLM) to Gocek, and vice versa?”. You can read out all the transportation options including insider tips and plan your trip between Dalaman Airport (DLM) and Gocek with ease.
Some Practical Info & Advice
* Dalaman Airport (DLM) is situated on the west of Gocek. Average distance from Gocek is about 19 km.
* Dalaman Airport Code is DLM, Tel: +90 252 792 55 55 , Web: yda.aero
* It takes about 30 minutes to get to Gocek from DLM by taxi, airport or private shuttle.
* You can travel between Dalaman Airport and Gocek directly by;
No Regrets Booking Advice
- HAVAS Airport Shuttle,
- Shared or Private Shuttle.
* The HAVAS Airport Shuttle is the most practical way, the Private Shuttle (see on bottom page) is the most comfortable and convenient way to travel between the airport and Gocek, as well all holiday resorts in the Dalaman region.
* You should arrange your time to be at the airport at least 1,5 hours for domestic flights and 2,5 hours for international flights. when getting to Dalaman Airport (DLM) from Gocek or any resort in the Dalaman region.
* When we count the minimum transfer time of average 60 minutes plus 15 minutes possible traffic from Gocek, you should arrange your transfer in between airport and your hotel/resort at least 2 to 3 hours before your flight.
* Turkish Liras – You can obtain currency exchange before traveling to Dalaman or on arrival. We recommend you to obtain Turkish Liras (TL) in Turkey as the exchange rates are usually better in Turkey and you can find exchange offices in Dalaman airport and through whole Dalaman resorts.
* You can get TL from the many ATM machines located inside the Dalaman Airport’s arrival, departure terminals and parking area. When you get TL, make sure you have small banknotes like 5 TL, 10 TL, 20 TL or 50 TL.
* Your Hotel’s Address – Make sure you have your full hotel address and telephone number with you. Dalaman region has numerous hotels, which can have the same or similar name, and so the drivers can get confused.
Getting to/from Dalaman Airport FAQs
How far is Dalaman Airport from Gocek?
Dalaman Airport (DLM) is located about 19 km. on the west of Gocek.
How long does it take to get to Gocek from Dalaman Airport?
It takes about 30 minutes to get to Gocek by taxi, private shuttle or airport shuttle.
What is the best way to get from Dalaman Airport to Gocek?
HAVAS Airport Shuttle is the most practical way, the Private Shuttle is the most comfortable, fastest and convenient way to travel between the airport and Gocek, as well all holiday resorts in the Dalaman region.
How to Get to/from Dalaman Airport / Gocek?
You can find several good options to get to from the Dalaman Airport (DLM) to Gocek or vice versa.
The HAVAS Airport Shuttles operate in between Dalaman Airport and Gocek.
The HAVAS Airport Shuttle is the most practical way, the Private Shuttle (see on bottom page) is the most comfortable and convenient way to travel between the airport and Gocek, as well all holiday resorts in the Dalaman region.
Option 1: Airport Shuttle (HAVAS)
The HAVAS Airport Shuttle operate on a regular fixed route to Fethiye city center and Intercity Bus Terminal, and has Gocek stop. The shuttles are scheduled according to the domestic flights. You can find them in front of the Domestic Arrivals.
Dalaman Airport, Dalaman centre, Gocek, Gunlukbasi, Adnan Menderes Boulevards, Fethiye Intercity Bus Terminal
It takes about 30 minutes to get to Gocek
Please double check above info from havas.net
Option 2: Taxi
Taxi ranks are situated outside the airport terminal so you’ll need to walk some. Keep in mind that Dalaman Airport (DLM) is very far away from the majority of the holiday resorts in the Dalaman region. And taxis can cost you much.
According to the taxi fares for Mugla region, the taxi-meter switch on price is 12,4 TL and per kilometer price varies with the distance. There is no day and night difference. If we make a calculation, regarding you will take a local taxi from the Dalaman airport to Gocek within an average distance of 19 km, the taxi fare for will be around 225 TL.
You can calculate approx. taxi fare by using this formula. It may also cost you more depending where your hotel is, possible traffic and the taxi driver’s possible drive to your hotel from different long routes.
We also recommend you to ask and pay in Turkish Liras, the taxi fares sometimes have big differences with the foreign currencies.
Option 3: Private / Shared Shuttle
This is by far the best option. If you are a group or a family with kids or having lots of luggage with you, than we highly recommend you to take private transfers, as they offer a fixed rate, comfortable and safe transfer to your hotel in Gocek or in the Dalaman region.
The Havas airport shuttles will bring you to the center of Gocek and you’ll need to take a taxi from there again which will harder for you with your kids and luggage. But private transfers drives you just to the entrance of your hotel.
When you take private transfers, the driver also meets you inside the airport terminal with your name written on a plate. And he accompanies you for the transfer and also he helps you with your luggage like where to take them and even carry them to the shuttle. And as there is a fixed price, you will not have to worry or deal with price calculations.
As for private shuttle transfers from the Dalaman airport, we highly recommend Tranigo (a Turkish company operating since 1996, and partnered with renowned names like Hertz, Thrifty, Budget, and many reliable and efficient local suppliers) as we recently booked with them had a great trip to our hotel.
It offers low-priced, fixed rate private shuttles that include meet-and-greet airport pickups and luggage assistance. Their large selection of comfortable taxis, minivans, luxurious cars and 6-19+ passenger minibuses can match any need while ensuring quick and safe travels to and from Dalaman airport (DLM). They met us inside the airport, helped with our luggage, brought us in front of the hotel and there also helped us with our luggage.
Below you can click on the destination you need an airport transfer or make a search from the search box under to entire Dalaman region to find the prefect private shuttle and transfer service from Dalaman Airport (DLM) to your hotel and from your hotel to Dalaman Airport (DLM).
Faster and more comfortable than shuttles, buses and taxis. Free cancellation. All prices include fees & tip.