Here you can find out all the necessary information and guide on Dalaman Airport (DLM) transfers, including airport information and services, transportation options to Marmaris, Icmeler and other holiday resorts on entire Dalaman region.
We can say that airport shuttle and private shuttle between the airport and all resorts in the Dalaman region are good value for money, while private shuttle is by far the most convenient, comfortable, safe and fast way to travel between airport to Marmaris and whole Dalaman resorts.
Dalaman Airport Transfers
International Dalaman Airport (DLM) is the main international airport for the ones who are travelling to Dalaman region of Turkey including the popular holiday resorts of Marmaris, Fethiye and its surroundings.
Some distances to the major holiday resorts and towns in the Dalaman region from the Dalaman airport:
- Marmaris city centre: 96 km
- Icmeler: 103 km
- Turunc: 116 km
- Hisaronu: 111 km
- Orhaniye: 118 km
- Akyaka: 71 km
- Selimiye: 134 km
- Bozburun: 141 km
- Kumlubuk: 121 km
- Datca: 162 km
- Ciftlik: 130 km
- Dalyan: 29 km
- Sarigerme: 18 km
- Fethiye: 45 km
- Oludeniz: 57 km
- Gocek: 19 km
Some Useful Tips
Dalaman Airport (DLM) is situated about 6 km. from Dalaman town centre and 96 km. from Marmaris city centre and it takes about 1,5 hours to get to Marmaris city centre.
Turkish Liras (TL)
You can obtain currency exchange before traveling to Dalaman or on arrival. We recommend you to obtain Turkish Liras (TL) in Turkey as the exchange rates are usually better in Turkey and you can find exchange offices in Dalaman airport and through whole Dalaman resorts.
You can get TL from the many ATM machines located inside the Dalaman Airport’s arrival, departure terminals and parking area. When you get TL, make sure you have small banknotes like 5 TL, 10 TL, 20 TL or 50 TL.
You’ll need cash as about all transfer options will not accept credit cards. Also TL will benefit you more than foreign currencies as you may be confused with the calculation and foreign currencies can cost you more.
Your Hotel’s Full Address
Make sure you have your full hotel address and telephone number with you. Dalaman region has numerous hotels, which can have the same or similar name, and so the drivers can get confused.
Private Shuttles to/from Dalaman Airport
* As for private airport shuttle transfers, we highly recommend Tranigo (a Turkish company operating since 1996, and partnered with renowned names like Hertz, Thrifty, Budget, and many reliable and efficient local suppliers) as we recently booked with them had a great trip to our hotel.
* They have variety of different and good models of cars ranging from Micro for 3 passengers to Minibuses for 19 passengers and also offer child seats. They met us inside the airport, helped with our luggage, brought us in front of the hotel and there also helped us with our luggage.
COVID-19 Coronavirus Prevention and Safety Measures
* The safety and health of the guests and the drivers is a top priority. They guarantee that all the vehicles are cleaned and disinfected in accordance with the World Health Organization’s guidelines against COVID-19.
* Below you can click on the destination you need an airport transfer or make a search from the search box under to entire Dalaman region to find the prefect private shuttle and transfer service from Dalaman Airport (DLM) to your hotel and from your hotel to Dalaman Airport (DLM).
Faster and more comfortable than shuttles, buses and taxis. Free cancellation. All prices include fees & tip.
- Dalaman Airport <-> central Marmaris
- Dalaman Airport <-> Icmeler
- Dalaman Airport <-> Turunc
- Dalaman Airport <-> Selimiye
- Dalaman Airport <-> Bozburun
- Dalaman Airport <-> Hisaronu
- Dalaman Airport <-> Orhaniye
- Dalaman Airport <-> Akyaka
- Dalaman Airport <-> Dalyan
- Dalaman Airport <-> Datca
- Dalaman Airport <-> Sarigerme
- Dalaman Airport <-> Gocek
- Dalaman Airport <-> Fethiye
- Dalaman Airport <-> Oludeniz