Last Updated on March 28, 2021
Are you a single or a couple or a couple of friends and want to attend to a blue voyage trip? No problem! You may attend to a blue voyage tour by hiring a cabin and enjoy the cruising with the other worldwide travelers. Chartering a Cabin in Marmaris are what you will look for.
What is a Cabin Charter?
Cabin Charters let individuals or couples enjoy the blue cruising in Marmaris without an obligation of filling the entire boat. Cabin charter cruises are organized on a regular basis every week or fortnight with a preset itineraries.
Cabin Charters are really great fun for the participants. Meeting new people worldwide and establishing friendships are great experience.
How is it like?
Most of the cruises made weekly and start on Saturdays or Sundays upon a great breakfast. Participants will see lots of isolated bays and inlets.
Hiking oriented sailing is also another option. You are arriving back to Marmaris on Friday afternoon. This will let you have a nice last night in Marmaris if you are to leave back for home on Saturday.
Your days on board will always be joyful and exciting. The day starts early in morning. Most voyagers prefer to swim and than have a wonderful breakfast. The program varies from trip to trip but hiking in the historic lands is a popular activity.
After a short sail, participants take a hike and nature walk in the ancient lands. People who don’t prefer to take a hike mostly stay at the gulet and have rest, sunbath or swim. In many coasts, there are opportunities for water sports as well.
Some guests prefer to jet skiing, diving or other water sport activities. In the afternoon till sunset or late evening, sailing to another bay is the next activity. Lunch and dinner times take place.
From coast to coast in the company of turquoise waters and nature, participants enjoy the blue voyage and have great holiday experience.
How to Book Your Gulet Holidays?* First of all, you'll need to find an authorized and trusted charter agent who offers range of sailing yachts, motor yachts, gulets, catamarans and speedboats with different shapes and sizes and will assist you with every aspect of your gulet charter, from start to finish.
* Blue cruise and gulet holidays are usually booked weekly or 10-day programs.
* You can rent your own gulet or yacht in groups with your family, friends or loved ones. This is called yacht/gulet charter.
* If you are alone, couple or with a small number of friends, you can join the blue cruise in between mixed groups, which is called cabin charter.
* You are able to find lots of good charter agents providing gulet holidays. If you are asking our recommendations as insiders, here we only suggest the proven ways and top rated ones with travelers’ comments.
* We also recommend you to read more on our below pages to have more ideas about the planning, services and advice about blue cruise and gulet holidays.
- Chartering Yachts & Gulets (How? Services, Advice)
- Gulet Types & Prices
- Turkey Best Luxury Gulets (2020 Prices, Advice)
- Turkey Best Standard & Budget Gulets (2020 Prices, Advice)
- Best Itineraries
* We'll also provide you 5% discount when you request from our website.
Blue Cruise & Gulet Holidays Request Form
Our Pick of Top Yacht & Gulet Charter AgentsWe put together several best, trusted and recommended yacht, gulet and cabin charter agents that you can book your blue cruise and gulet holidays through Marmaris, Fethiye, Bodrum, and Antalya in Turkey, as well as other world popular destinations such as Greece, Croatia, Italy, etc.
You can be sure that they all offer quality service for their guests, with their more than 10 years of experience in the industry. Make sure check the deals on their websites, choose your type of blue cruise, yacht or gulet, and plan your blue cruising holidays.
Mirya YachtingLuxury Yacht Charter | Turkey, Greece, Croatia, Mediterranean
Mirya Yachting comprises of yacht charter, gulet brokerage, yacht management services. We are the direct source and services to chartering a yacht in Greece, Turkey, Croatia, and deal directly with the boat owners or managers. We are the team who can take care of all provisioning, necessary airport/hotel transfers for you. We are experts in the gulet industry from chartering your boat, managing your gulet, or buying one, central agents of four magnificent gulets; Kaptan Mehmet Bugra, Prenses Bugce, and Prenses Esila Gulet, a great source of information related to our industry. We are Mirya Yachting and we are with you from start to finish... and perhaps even afterwards!
Mirya Yachting - Mavi Gök Seyahat Acentesi, Travel Agent/Member of TURSAB, License No: 11615
Tel: +90 532 137 29 88