Last Updated on April 3, 2022
Turkey gulet types & prices for 2021 vary regarding the boats. You are able to book your gulet holidays in Turkey in three categories that include standard, luxury or deluxe.
And gulets are grouped with several categories based on their size including cabin and deck, quality of service that can compare to 5-star hotel comfort, number of amenities they have such as Jacuzzi on deck, watersports options, etc.
For example, standard gulets usually have smaller cabins, less space on deck, and less special amenities and standards when compared to luxury or deluxe boats that can compare to 5-star hotels.
Standard gulets for Turkey have around 2 to 7 cabins, and size ranging from 11.5 to 30 metres.
Standard gulets would cost you from €2.350 to €12.000 per week.
Luxury gulets for Turkey have around 5 to 10 cabins, and size ranging from 28 to 37 metres.
Luxury gulets would cost you from €12.000 to €35.000 per week.
Deluxe yachts for Turkey have around 5 to 18 cabins, and size ranging from 30 to 65 metres.
Deluxe yachts would cost you from €35.000 to €150.000 per week.
Some Insider Tips
* Early booking is the key option when you plan your blue voyage holidays. You can get really good discounts if you book early in advance, while you may face limited yachts/gulet on the last minute season.
* Last minute bookings can have bigger discounts, but keep in mind that you’ll have less options of the boats.
* If you’ll check for last minute deals, that we recommend you to ask your Charter Agent and take their advice for the Best Value for Price, not the biggest discount.
* Make your own yacht and gulet search from the quality charter agents websites (see below) with pictures, prices and types of the boats, so that you’ll have idea of what you’ll expect.
* Charter Agents will help you find and book the best deals, regarding their many years of experience. So don’t bother asking and searching the yacht & gulets with the agents.
* You can ask anything about your blue cruise plan, even ridiculous questions, and you can be sure that they’ll answer and help you with the best service.
How to Book Your Gulet Holidays?* First of all, you'll need to find an authorized and trusted charter agent who offers range of sailing yachts, motor yachts, gulets, catamarans and speedboats with different shapes and sizes and will assist you with every aspect of your gulet charter, from start to finish.
* Blue cruise and gulet holidays are usually booked weekly or 10-day programs.
* You can rent your own gulet or yacht in groups with your family, friends or loved ones. This is called yacht/gulet charter.
* If you are alone, couple or with a small number of friends, you can join the blue cruise in between mixed groups, which is called cabin charter.
* You are able to find lots of good charter agents providing gulet holidays. If you are asking our recommendations as insiders, here we only suggest the proven ways and top rated ones with travelers’ comments.
* We also recommend you to read more on our below pages to have more ideas about the planning, services and advice about blue cruise and gulet holidays.
- Chartering Yachts & Gulets (How? Services, Advice)
- Gulet Types & Prices
- Turkey Best Luxury Gulets (2020 Prices, Advice)
- Turkey Best Standard & Budget Gulets (2020 Prices, Advice)
- Best Itineraries
* We'll also provide you 5% discount when you request from our website.