Last Updated on
You’ll be able to book your gulet holidays in Turkey in three categories that include standard, luxury or deluxe.
And gulets are grouped with several categories based on their size including cabin and deck, quality of service that can compare to 5-star hotel comfort, number of amenities they have such as Jacuzzi on deck, watersports options, etc.
For example, standard gulets usually have smaller cabins, less space on deck, and less special amenities and standards when compared to luxury or deluxe boats that can compare to 5-star hotels.
Standard gulets for Turkey have around 2 to 7 cabins, and size ranging from 11.5 to 30 metres.
Standard gulets would cost you from €2.350 to €12.000 per week.
Luxury gulets for Turkey have around 5 to 10 cabins, and size ranging from 28 to 37 metres.
Luxury gulets would cost you from €12.000 to €35.000 per week.
Deluxe yachts for Turkey have around 5 to 18 cabins, and size ranging from 30 to 65 metres.
Deluxe yachts would cost you from €35.000 to €150.000 per week.
Some Insider Tips
* Early booking is the key option when you plan your blue voyage holidays. You can get really good discounts if you book early in advance, while you may face limited yachts/gulet on the last minute season.
* Last minute bookings can have bigger discounts, but keep in mind that you’ll have less options of the boats.
* If you’ll check for last minute deals, that we recommend you to ask your Charter Agent and take their advice for the Best Value for Price, not the biggest discount.
* Make your own yacht and gulet search from the quality charter agents websites (see below) with pictures, prices and types of the boats, so that you’ll have idea of what you’ll expect.
* Charter Agents will help you find and book the best deals, regarding their many years of experience. So don’t bother asking and searching the yacht & gulets with the agents.
* You can ask anything about your blue cruise plan, even ridiculous questions, and you can be sure that they’ll answer and help you with the best service.
Our Pick of best Yacht & Gulet Charter CompaniesWe put together several best, trusted and recommended yacht, gulet and cabin charter agents that you can book your blue cruise and gulet holidays through Marmaris, Fethiye, Bodrum, and Antalya in Turkey, as well as other world popular destinations such as Greece, Croatia, Italy, etc.
You can be sure that they all offer quality service for their guests, with their more than 10 years of experience in the industry. Make sure check the deals on their websites, choose your type of blue cruise, yacht or gulet, and plan your blue cruising holidays.
Mirya YachtingLuxury Yacht Charter | Turkey, Greece, Croatia, Mediterranean
Mirya Yachting is a crewed yacht charter company. They specialize in custom planning and organizing luxury yacht charter for a great blue cruise holidays for their guests. They combine their luxury gulet charter and motor yacht charter resources with knowledge, and skills, that guests can enjoy the many treasures that the Mediterranean, Aegean, and Adriatic seas have to offer.
Address: Tepe Mah. Kordon Cad. No. 6/4, Marmaris, Turkey
Tel: +90 532 137 29 88, +90 252 413 41 31
We'd be so glad by giving us a like below and join our Facebook page, where you can also ask any questions, share your Marmaris holiday experiences, pictures, fire out complaints, and chat with thousands of Marmaris holidaymakers.